Amid this most unusual year, we are grateful for so much—including the relationships we share with our amazing clients, their sweet pets and our Hampton Roads veterinary professionals. We’ve enjoyed seeing you at our drive-up and telemedicine appointments, and we send glad tidings for the year ahead. Perhaps like you, our Animal Vision Center team believes a new year is the means for a fresh start. Here’s what we are resolving to do, to make 2021 a year filled with positivity, personal growth and educational achievement:
- Anja – Stop procrastinating and become more confident!
- Ashlyn – Focus on mental/educational growth and increase mindfulness and gratitude
- Dr. Belk – Be more physically fit
- Dr. Romaneck – Do more yoga and be more mindful
- Jason – Excel in the Veterinary Tech program
- Melissa – Surround myself with positivity and be a positive example for others
- Sam – Drink more water; be healthier overall; spend more time outside
- Val – Focus on the importance of mental health and positivity
- Veronica – Finish strong with Veterinary Tech school
Happy New Year to you!