We’ll head deep into Frankenstein’s lab on our next Ophtho Rounds & Wine event, Tuesday, Oct. 26 at 7:30 pm on Zoom. Over a glass of bubbling brew, we will investigate the most terrifying and gruesome ophthalmic emergencies you may ever see, featuring:
• The creepiest of corneal ulcers … ug!!
• Hair-raising cat scratch lesions … oh!
• Petrifying proptosis … no!!
• Alarming lens luxations! … say it isn’t so!
• And much more gore … (gulp)
Don’t be alarmed if one of these cases crawls, slithers or creeps into your practice! We’ll share what you need to know to stay calm, cool and collected. So, pour your favorite beverage and join us for a ghastly good time and lively discussion.
The first 10 people* to RSVP will receive a complimentary bottle of Syrah from our friends at Rosemont Vineyard.
*If you please, vets from the same practice may want to share the complimentary bottle.